Trinity Football Parents, Please Read!
Posted Sunday, July 12, 2009 by Ed Dalton
Trinity Football Parents,
We are in the process of selling tickets for our largest fundraiser for our football program, the Pig Roast. The Pig Roast Fundraiser takes place on Friday, July 31st at 7pm at the American Legion Pavilions, across from the high school. It is a reverse raffle in which every fifth number is a winner of a $50.00 prize, every tenth number drawn receives $100 in cash, and the final number drawn will win the grand prize of $5000. Only 150 total tickets will be sold. Your purchase of a ticket gets you dinner for two, all you can eat, beer, soft drinks, a DJ and dancing, your chance at the prizes and a great night of fun. All proceeds benefit our football program. We are also asking that every varsity football parent provide a gift valued at $25 for the Pig Roast. If you do not want to seek a donation of a $25 gift we are asking you provide a $25 gift card from anywhere we can use as a prize. You can send your gift to the high school with your son to give to Coach Dalton or you can get it to Maria Piatt 724-228-8916 or Lisa Moore 724-222-1242. Please make sure at the latest you bring your gift is to the mandatory parent meeting on July 21, 2009 at 7pm at the High School Cafeteria. Thanks in advance for you cooperation, as we look forward to another great season. Please contact me with any questions at 724-554-9936 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1. Mandatory Varsity Parent Meeting July 21, 2009 7PM at the High School Cafeteria.
2. Your $25 gift donation for the Pig Roast is needed by this meeting at the latest.
3. Pig Roast Friday, July 31st at 7PM at the American Legion, Did you get your ticket?
4. Make sure you and your son are registered on the website www.trinityhillers.pa.usfootballnet.com
5. If you are taking out an ad for your son in the game program it is due for the parent meeting.
6. If you are placing an order for spirit wear it is also due by the parent meeting.
7. Call me or write me with any questions cell 724-554-9936, email firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
“11 as 1”
Mr. Ed Dalton
Director of Athletics/Head Football Coach
Trinity Area School District