This past two days the varsity football has held two of four spring clinics on the high school field. With the installation of the spread offense, and welcoming 24 sophomores brininging the roster to almost 70 this is really an exciting time of year. Some things I can tell you I have listed below:
1. At least at the first level we are tall and big with an offensive line that averages over 6'3 and about 275 pounds tackle to tackle.
2. Without question this is the deepest we have ever been at receiver in my tenure.
3. We have never gone into a season with two quarterbacks with this much experience in games.
4. We have an opportunity to be extremely physical
5. The competition is very good at almost every position.
6. Dale Boring installed the first half of the speed program the second half will be installed prior to Fridays clinic.
7. Our winter strength and conditioning program has made a difference just come take a look at our players.
"EVERYONE WANTS TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP WHO IS WILLING TO WORK TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!"