FINAL BANQUET NOTES
Posted Tuesday, January 13, 2009 by Ed Dalton
1. Matt Waters and Tom Storf the 2008 Football Booster President and Vice President will be tough to replace they had great work habits and were dedicated to Trinity Football.
2. Karen Gnagey who has run the football side of the Concession stand will be another person who is virtually impossible to replace, it really became her life.
3. The freshman, sophomore, and juniors all received nice shirts and shorts at the banquet
4. The seniors received framed jerseys, as well as a poster size action picture.
5. As always the catering by Mr. Brownlee and the Southside was incredible as were the chicken wings before dinner.
6. The 2009 slogan as picked by the rising seniors is 11 as 1.