1. Our weightroom yearbook fundraiser project is coming to a close, we will now begin to take pictures and design the layout for the yearbook. Aversion will also be available for download online.
2. Our Sunday position workouts will begin to happen as soon as the weather allows...stay tuned.
3. Our weightroom attendance is outstanding as virtually every player is either in a spring sport or training, and most of the spring athletes are at least following an in season maintenance program.
4. We are putting together a display of collegiate mini-helmets with all of our collegiate players at the various schools bringing us a version of their helmet and autographing it and numbering it.
5. Cody Endres is doing really well for UConn in spring practice and was listed as the number 2 qb, he did however jam his hand the other day.
6. Mark Faldowski at Army is now listed second on the depth chart at dt, and as Army follows a rotation he will play alot.
7. Ben Jennings has been moves to strong safety for Mercyhurst this spring
8. Andrew Sweat a grey shirt freshman for Ohio State has moved up to the number two Will backer in two weeks.
9. Andrew Miller also at Ohio State is listed as the number two left tackle behind All American Josh Boone, Miller also starts on the extra point team.
10, Nick Nagy injured his shoulder in spring drills at Lafayette and Nick Weaver has a back injury for Cal University.